langyaw_03_cover

Langyaw #03: Riding the Wind in Boracay

The latest issue of Langyaw, a free downloadable PDF photo e-magazine

I’m pleased to offer the latest downloadable PDF photo e-magazine of Langyaw!

I was invited by Nenette Graf as part of media to cover the 22nd Boracay International Funboard Cup, having written about it in CNN Go last year. In this issue, entitled Riding the Wind in Boracay, I’ve focused on the kiteboarding and windsurfing activity in this island which has been ongoing for the past two decades. I covered the 22nd edition last January 2011 which is also my first time even though I’ve written about it in CNN Go last year.

Issue #03 has 24 pages with text based from the previous post, and of course, around 30 images, stunning and beautiful photography that I’ve taken. What I did was to not only show race images but also portraits, behind the scenes, spectators as well as the place.

Check the download out by clicking on the highlighted link below. Additional downloadable PDF photo e-magazines and e-books that I offer in my various websites are also available for FREE at estancabigas.com.

Download Langyaw Issue #03 (1239)

1. Marco
    February 7, 2011 @ 10:50

COOOOLLLLL!!!! Super inggit hahaha

February 7, 2011 @ 11:00

@marco, thanx 😉

3. fetus
    February 7, 2011 @ 12:19

wa lagi ko kasabot sa last na pic. hahaha. taman ra jud ko’g skimboard ani…

4. Chris
    February 7, 2011 @ 20:36

Torn as to where to spend my week in the Philippines this August. It’s a dead heat between partying on Borocay or exploring Palawan. Advise?

5. journeyingjames
    February 7, 2011 @ 21:27

panalo bai! di ko muna idodownload, kasi alam ko maiingit lang ako ng todo lalo na sa windsurfing.

February 8, 2011 @ 0:44

@fetus, hahaha, ga costume to siya
    @chris, if its adventure, i’ll go for palawan. to unwind with comfort, i’ll go to boracay. but between the two, PALAWAN
    @james, thanx 🙂

7. Tweets that mention » Langyaw #03: Riding the Wind in Boracay | Langyaw: Sojourns and Off-the-Beaten Path Travels -- Topsy.com
    February 10, 2011 @ 10:12

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Estan Cabigas, Estan Cabigas. Estan Cabigas said: From langyaw.com Langyaw #03: Riding the Wind in Boracay: The latest issue of Langyaw, a free downloadab… http://bit.ly/fNoPBz […]

8. » Doing it slow in the sands of Boracay | Langyaw: Sojourns and Off-the-Beaten Path Travels
    February 21, 2011 @ 11:45

[…] fortunately in the afternoon, when the funboard cup has finished for the day, instead of just being in my luxurious suite room, I get to explore, […]