langyaw_ebook_big

Langyaw.com: A Year in Pictures

Langyaw.com: A Year in Pictures photo e-book

Langyaw.com: A Year in Pictures photo e-book

Langyaw.com just turned a year older last 28 August and what better way to mark it other than a post than the e-publication of this beautiful photo e-book? And it’s FREE!!! It consists of 35 stunning images that have been posted in this blog encompassing the one year period. The themes and places featured are varied covering Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.

Sample page 1: Bacolod City jeepney

Sample page 1: Bacolod jeepney

Sample page 2: Index to the Images

Sample page 2: Index to the Images

Download Langyaw.com A Year In Pictures (1092)

Langyaw.com A Year In Pictures can be downloaded within 24 – 48 hours upon subscribing through email. Be sure that you verify your subscription by checking your email and activate it. For existing subscribers, I will be sending you an email with the link.

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

1. Langyaw.com A Year In Pictures, free e-book! | Rough Groove
    September 16, 2008 @ 19:23

[…] A Year In Pictures, free e-book! September 16th, 2008 Over at langyaw.com, I am giving away a photo e-book. Yep, its […]

2. Jeryc Garcia
    September 16, 2008 @ 20:33

Penge ako nito! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. nina
    September 17, 2008 @ 0:09

Me! I’m a subscriber since 2006! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. donG hO
    September 17, 2008 @ 10:15

galing nito estan! molo church ba yung isa sa mga pictures? taga molo kasi tatay ko kaya proud ako na naisama mo yon.

5. gladita
    September 17, 2008 @ 10:38

Wow galing! Im already subscribed via RSS. Subscribe na lng ulit ako via email.

6. lagalog
    September 17, 2008 @ 14:06

nindot kaauu bai! i must have a copy ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Ferdz
    September 17, 2008 @ 15:52

Uy! Ayus to. I must subscribe to get one! ๐Ÿ˜€

September 17, 2008 @ 16:30

thank you for the warm response! i will send out emails to subscribers starting tomorrow since I’m making the wp-download monitor plugin work. for RSS subscribers, don’t worry as i will also provide a download link and password.

dong, yep, that’s molo ๐Ÿ™‚

stay tuned ๐Ÿ™‚

9. erick
    September 17, 2008 @ 21:45

10. Nomadic Matt
    September 17, 2008 @ 22:02

you have taken some amazing photos…

September 18, 2008 @ 2:15

okay na ang download! I have already sent the passwords for those who have verified their account. I’m currently working on the RSS feed to display it.

Again, thanx!

12. Langyaw.com e-book now ready for download | langyaw
    September 18, 2008 @ 2:23

[…] Related posts Langyaw.com: A Year in Pictures […]

September 18, 2008 @ 2:30

For those who are subscribing via RSS, the password info is now included at the bottom of the post. Whew!

14. The Islander
    September 18, 2008 @ 9:00

di pud ko paulahi.. ako pud!

15. caryn
    September 18, 2008 @ 13:16

galeng! your photographs are truly nice! happy birthday to your blog ๐Ÿ˜‰

16. lagalog
    September 18, 2008 @ 14:25

got my copy na! seriously, i was gaping as i clicked page after page. i told myself, hindi pa rin kumukupas si bai estan. i told ferdz nga that when i was starting out, kayong dalawa ang idols ko and three or so years after, i’m happy to say kayo pa rin ang iniidolo ko.

at a time when quite a lot of dslr wielders resort to photoshop to generate respectable results, it’s always refreshing to see someone who solidly practice the basics and come up with drop-dead captures.

bai, congrats for a year of images, and i should and i must really say this – what a year it was ๐Ÿ˜€

17. webzer
    September 18, 2008 @ 19:20

Daghang salamat bai sa e-book! Your photos are really inspiring. I’ll definitely continue checking your site.

Good luck bai as you continue showing us your trip. Hantud sa sunod nimo na post!

18. erick
    September 18, 2008 @ 21:44

got my copy. awesome pictures! ganda!

19. Ferdz
    September 18, 2008 @ 23:06

Still haven’t got my personal copy but Oggie sent me one.

Really impressive photos. You really have a knack in capturing well composed but in candid/natural moments. Kakaiba talaga. I generally loveall the photos but there are 4-5 that I really really like.

Keep up the great work!

20. nina
    September 18, 2008 @ 23:34

Nothing short of spectacular, as always! I’ve seen the photos before, but it still evokes such power emotions. Looking forward to Book 2!

P.s. When is this coming out in print? ๐Ÿ˜‰ (seriously, I’d buy it!)

September 19, 2008 @ 0:36

thanx for the response. I’m happy that you all like it. By the way, Ferdz, you need to verify your subscription ๐Ÿ™‚

Nina, hmmm, I was thinking of that pero I have a better project in the future ๐Ÿ™‚

22. James
    September 19, 2008 @ 12:24

Hi, I found your blog on this new directory of WordPress Blogs at blackhatbootcamp.com/listofwordpressblogs. I dont know how your blog came up, must have been a typo, i duno. Anyways, I just clicked it and here I am. Your blog looks good. Have a nice day. James.

23. norahd
    September 19, 2008 @ 21:06

Hello Estan! Why not use these pictures for calendar. Really good pictures.

Congratulations!

24. » Consolation at the Philippine Blog Awards | Binary Silver - The Photography Blog
    September 20, 2008 @ 11:25

[…] I’ve been expecting this announcement since Monday when the first batch of finalists were posted but it was only today that they let the cat out of the bag, as far as photoblogs are concerned. This latest twist consoled me from my initial disappointment. At least, my redesign efforts here and in two other blogs were not in vain. I’m happy. Now, as you’re already here, wanna get your own copy of my free photo e-book? I assure you great photography and stunning pictures. Grab it. […]

September 25, 2008 @ 19:54

norahd, thanx. hmmm, a calendar would also be good but the problem might be in getting a good printer and shouldering the costs. okay din sana kung may distributor.

26. liezeil
    September 26, 2008 @ 7:15

Simply captivating! Congratulations for making the simple things look extraordinary.

27. A Selection of Philippine Church Faรงades | Simbahan
    January 29, 2009 @ 19:33

[…] And all this FREE for subscribers! As an added bonus, you will also get my travel blog photo ebook: LANGYAW.COM A Year in Pictures over at the download […]

28. A new photo ebook for subscribers! | langyaw
    February 1, 2009 @ 16:39

[…] As a subscriber, you will also get to download my first ebook: Langyaw.com: A Year in Pictures. […]

29. Langyaw.com - A Year In Pictures | Binary Silver
    March 8, 2009 @ 3:05

[…] more imformation and to grab a copy, head on to langyaw.com. TAGS: langyaw.com, photo […]

30. gonli
    March 19, 2009 @ 7:56

I like your list of top 10 things to do. For everyone, summer should still be a fund and learning experience. There are still a lot of things to do and encourage both young and old minds to do. Its just finding out what will perk you up and avoid the lazy, hazy days of summer! Cheers! Happy Suumer 2009!

31. Suroy Pilipinas
    September 16, 2010 @ 13:05

bai, how can i get a copy of this ebook? i already subscribed to this blog. btw, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment in my blog….ayo-ayo higala!