Travel history: Early 2008 – 3Q 2008

It’s time to update my travel history according to Lakbayan!

A short sojourn in Masbate while passing through Ticao on my way home to Cebu and a few days stay in Naujan, Mindoro Oriental finally made a difference in the map. From A-, I’m now an A traveler!

That’s an achievement that, I should say, a few travel bloggers can lay claim. Before 2008 closes, I’m really looking at closing on in Apayao, Quirino, northeastern Pangasinan and eastern Batangas in Luzon. Basilan and parts of Zamboanga del Sur and Zamboanga Sibugay provinces might still be possible but I can’t really commit of going. Anyway, there will always be time to go to these places.

Check a summary of my travel history.

Map by Eugene Villar’s Lakbayan

1. nina
    September 7, 2008 @ 17:25

This makes me cry.

Makapunta nga ng Ilocos bukas. Hmp.

2. rorenz
    September 8, 2008 @ 9:55

addict.
    ka-inggit.

🙂

3. rayts
    September 9, 2008 @ 9:20

i’d really like to visit Tawi-tawi or Basilan one of these days kaya lang with the current ongoings sa Mindanao di pa pwede. onhold muna mga travels doon. congrats on being an A traveler!

4. donG hO
    September 9, 2008 @ 17:07

oo nga. naiwan pa rin ang basilan. sabihin mo lang kung pupunta ka doon.

5. Oman
    September 10, 2008 @ 12:24

ang galing. yung lakbayan map ko namumuti pa lols.

thanks sa birthday greeting estan. really appreciate it. ingat lagi.

6. lagalog
    September 10, 2008 @ 20:50

grabe bai, i can only dream of moving up to b, hahaha. i’ll read na lang your accounts para mukha na rin akong nakabiyahe.

September 11, 2008 @ 23:46

rayts, judging from the situation, i think its safer if you’ll just be in the main town center of Isabela in Basilan. Tawitawi is relatively safe. Been there a few years ago and its really a wonderful island. Those monkeys at Bongao Peak are just awesome!

dong, sure, pero malabo this year.

oman, okay lang yan, you have the time of your life. just take it easy. at the rate you’re traveling, mapuno din yan.

og, congrats pala :0

8. » Travel history: 2008 – 2010 | Langyaw: Sojourns and Off-the-Beaten Path Travels
    December 20, 2010 @ 9:46

[…] last update was third quarter of 2008 and from that time, I’ve added places and provinces including one territory abroad that […]