I already knew from last week that I won two awards for Best Travel Blog and Best Photoblog in the national category of the Philippine Blog Awards but since I wasn’t able to join the Manila event, I decided to be at the Cebu leg as I am home for a few weeks. Last night I never expected to get another prize and other items! All in all, I got the following:
- I got Globe Tattoo’s Digital Tribe – Visayas award
- a mobile broadband internet USB dongle which was included and saved me the expense of buying one
- Best Travel Blog trophy
- Best Photoblog Trophy, which, curiously, these trophies doens’t have any inscriptions (also check my post in I Am a Documentary Photographer blog)
- a Nokia 6700 Classic black mobile phone which Nokia gives for the Best Photoblog winner! wow! Never really expected this, and
- finally, my trophy for Best Single Blog Post – Travel from last year’s Philippine Blog Awards that I haven’t received since I wasn’t able to join the ceremony
I guess, last night, I had more awards than I expected. It was also good to see and meet other bloggers as well.
Check my previous post about winning in the PBA09.